-
June 2nd, 2002, 09:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
i wonder when the long-awaited updated Neon Angel book is coming out....maybe sprocketmaster can dazzle us us with some information on the product.
gg
-
June 4th, 2002, 08:34 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I hope it comes out soon - my old copy is dog-earred from borrowing it to about 100 people over the years.
-
June 9th, 2002, 11:23 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I read that book last year and didn't know it was reissuing. My freind borrowed it and never got it back either.
-
June 13th, 2002, 02:14 PM
#4
moderator
It'll be great when it does come out! I hope it will have lots and lots more pictures too!
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Gus Danger [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks